INFORMATION COLLECTEDIn general, you can visit this Web site without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. Our web servers collect the domain names, not the e-mail addresses, of visitors.
Dunkin Donuts may collect personal information from you including your first and last name, address, telephone and mobile number(s), email address and any other information, when you knowingly provide us with this information. This will generally occur when you either:
- Enter into a menu or promotion.
- Participate in a survey.
- Subscribe to our mailing list.
- Apply for a job.
- Request information regarding our Franchise system.
- Submit website feedback
Where ever Dunkin Donuts collects personal information about you from someone else, Dunkin Donuts or the franchisee will take reasonable steps to advise you.
USE AND DISCLOSUREExcept as otherwise stated, we may use information collected via this site to either improve the content of our site, to customize the site to your preferences, to communicate information to you (if you have requested it), and for any other purpose specified.
Dunkin Donuts may use the personal information that you submit to store and process that information in order to provide goods and services. Generally, we may use your personal information in the ways in which you would expect, including but not limited, to any of the following purposes:
- To allow you to participate in surveys.
- To process any job application you may submit.
- To provide you with any store or promotion information you may request.
- To determine the number of visitors to our websites and conduct reviews of our sites.
- To fulfill prizes, awards and purchases
- To respond to specific requests from visitors.
- To keep you informed about any changes to our websites.
- To conduct marketing research.
- To send you offers or information on products or services that we consider will be of interest to you.
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSUREDunkin Donuts may share statistics and personal information between themselves and with companies that are related to Dunkin Donuts including our international branches. Personal information that you submit to Dunkin Donuts may be disclosed to a third party: Such as our suppliers, as mailing houses, who are employed to provide some of our services such; to meet the purpose for which it was submitted.
- If you have provided your express consent to share the information.
- If Dunkin Donuts are required or authorized by law to disclose the information.
- If your personal information is collected in connection with a joint promoter, to that joint promoter for marketing and research purposes.
- If Dunkin Donuts feel you might like to know about a third party’s goods and services we may supply that personal information to that third party. (We know that many of our customers enjoy receiving these excellent offers).
ACCESS, ACCURACY AND SECURITYDunkin Donuts will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information collected is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You can access and request correction of any personal information concerning you at any time. You may also request that your personal information be deleted at any time. Any such requests should be made directly by contacting us. Dunkin Donuts will take reasonable steps to protect personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
SENSITIVE INFORMATIONDunkin Donuts will not collect, use or disclose sensitive information except with your specific consent.
CLICK STREAM DATAEach time you visit the Dunkin Donuts site our server collects some anonymous information, known as click-stream data, including the type of browser and system you are using; the address of the site you have come from and move to after your visit; the date and time of your visit; and your server’s IP address. Dunkin Donuts may collect this information for statistical purposes to find out how the websites is used and navigated, including the number of hits, the frequency and duration of visits, most popular session times. Dunkin Donuts may use this information to evaluate and improve the Dunkin Donuts websites.
COOKIESA Cookie is a piece of information that our web server may send to your machine when you visit a Dunkin Donuts site. A Cookie helps us to recognize you when you re-visit our sites and to co-ordinate your access to different pages on the sites. For example, once you have placed a new pizza order you may be offered the opportunity to personalize your order so that the system remembers it for future use. A cookie will be set on your machine that enables us to recognize your computer when you return to order your favorite pizza next time. With most Internet Browsers, you can erase Cookies from your computer hard drive, block all Cookies, or receive a warning before a Cookie is stored. If you want to do this, refer to your Browser instructions or help screen to learn more. If you disable all cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of our sites.
LINKS TO OTHER SITESDunkin Donuts may provide links from and to other sites.